Sunday, March 3, 2013

River Blues Dos

I went to my home away from home, the San Marcos River and did a bit of people watching. I must say that Austin people are weird... but San Marcos people are awkward. I first saw a couple suit up and get ready to hop into the river... (it was pretty chilly but somehow they hopped right in) For the most part they acted like a normal couple which was super cute until I realized how much of a creeper I was. The next few people that passed by was a family who was playing catch with their dog. I noticed that when the little boy got close to the river he'd smirk at his dad. The little boy would look at the mom with the "i'm in trouble" face when he got to the water. It appeared to me like the relationship between the mom and the son was more strict than the playful relationship between the son and the father. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that the people who were passing by seemed like best friends... I guess it takes a lot to want to come to a river in cold weather! Other than that every body seemed pretty chill and carefree!

5 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny. I like the suspicious boy part. Did you talk to anyone?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to... but it was too cold for my taste... I was busy trying to stay warm...

      Delete
  2. I also went to this place a lot of time, it is most of the time packed and it is a fun place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it mostly families that you see? Or couples?

      Delete
    2. yeah it is! It's super gorgeous! although sometimes there are way too many people there!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.