Thursday, April 18, 2013

3rd Post- Woman Shaping Texas!

Overall Personal Experience at The Texas History Museum
!

After visiting the museum for several times one of the great things I found interesting were the artifacts that were presented throughout the whole museum.  I also loved learning not only only from women in the past however from women who were more modern such as those who made a difference by playing sports. I was able to captivate the difference between gender identities and the way they reacted to certain images in the museum

What impact did the Texas Woman Museum section have on vistors? is a question I would ask  because everyone has different reasons for visiting whether it be to learn more about Texas history or to just visit and have a better idea of what the museum is all about.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/chuckm4614/5874837157/

Therefore I definitely felt that visting the museum was a wonderful experience and learned more every time I went back. However the last time I went I was with a friend and the feeling was different from previous times I had gone to vist the museum by myself. I was able to discuss with her some of the favorite things I enjoyed the most  and was able to show her around. I had a better idea of the landscape and had an idea of what were some of the areas my friend would find interesting since she was a nursing major.

So overall I would definitely recommend friends and family members to vist te museum so that they can see for themselves all the great information one can learn form just visiting one time.


4 comments:

  1. Now that you have visited the museum many times, do you learn or see more each time you visited? If so, what is the one aspect that stands out to you most? Did your friend also identify within the landscape? If so, how?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting that you brought a friend because they could provide a perspective that you don't have. If you could point out one physical thing in the museum, that would be your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool how you enjoy your spot so much you brought a friend there! I did the same for my spot at Central Park. My girlfriend likes it so much that we will be having a picnic there after the semester ends!=]

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all we want to see pictures! 2nd after reading this post I completely agree with you it is super grogeous!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.