Earlier today I did my last visit to State Capitol, I enjoyed more than visiting there 1st time because now I knew where everything was and did not have to look around. It was busy as usual, found difficulty finding a parking spot.
I found a lot of old people walking around the State Capitol and found rear people of my age. All three times I visited the same thing happened.
The first time I visited I liked this statue and thought it is because it is first time I seen something like this, but even second and third time I liked this statue more than anything else. I am pretty sure even in my next visit I would love to see it first because it feels good to just keep looking at it.
Since it was hot today, I found people were in casual dresses, majority men were wearing shorts.
I enjoyed spending time in State Capitol and will visit there again whenever I get a chance.

I found your comment about enjoyed the trip more because you knew the route funny. I feel the exact same way when I go places. There's certainly a comfort in familiarity.
ReplyDeleteThe capital is an interesting place to choose for this assignment because it seems like there are many stereotypes and assumptions about men being the only figures in the government.
ReplyDelete